Sign in to follow this  
scottly

Yella terra 6015 roller rocker parts

Hey guys i have aquired a set of yella terra adjustable roller rockers one of them is missing the nut on top of the push rod adjuster and another one is missing the same nut and the whole section that goes threw the pushrod side of the rocker. I've done I bit of looking around and having trouble sourcing these parts does any one have a contact that they could put me on to thanks scott

just buy new

but look out there not trying to sell you a 1.72 rocker i smashed one a while back and got a new one and a few months ago i put it together and seei t was the worng one :(

call yella terra. probably your best bet, or VPW.

cheers for the reply ill give them a call tomorrow or email

just buy new

but look out there not trying to sell you a 1.72 rocker i smashed one a while back and got a new one and a few months ago i put it together and seei t was the worng one :(

cheers for the reply there is nothing wrong with the rocker arms they are almost new so im trying to avoid buying new ones just chasing those parts worst case I will thanks

call them directly bud, its not worth the hassle of emails, it can end up confusing the situation, if you still have the part no of the rockers used then quote that to them.

i know you can get replacement parts for them so shouldn't be an issue