Sign in to follow this  
jamie247

interior door jab switches for xe

i have enough to make a good set or 2.  found them after seeing some one asking crazy money on ebay for a set(never sold.. think it was $100 odd)

what condition do you want? non split but dirty or super immac ones?  are XE still white? (i have one black one, think its a boot one)

was going to put a set on ebay one day soon, whats the offer if you willing have used ones?

$100 LOLOL that's insane I'm going to look at a wreck today if all else prevails i'll send you a pm offer yeah there white in the xe don't care if dirty

Jesus. I sold a set on ebay for $10 and I've given away a few sets too.

Ebays just hopeless now, everyone thinks xd-f parts are worth nos gt xy xa xw rpo wank prices.

Jesus. I sold a set on ebay for $10 and I've given away a few sets too.

Ebays just hopeless now, everyone thinks xd-f parts are worth nos gt xy xa xw rpo wank prices.

they are worth it.. just we are in a recession... either that, or people are wrong and XD-F parts arnt worth much

they are worth it.. just we are in a recession... either that, or people are wrong and XD-F parts arnt worth much

there not worth no where near them prices IMO xd-f are plastic fantastic people just think gtho and relate there price to that some parts like ESP stuff yes I can relate to a few $ for bits but just normal falcon gl stuff people need to get real