SPArKy_Dave

Global West Suspension Info and Video's

10 hours ago, SPArKy_Dave said:

Global West, does alot of aftermarket suspension components, to suit early Mustang front suspension (and thus our x-series also)

BGDAV has these in his XE, the lower control arm bush hole is too small for XE XF (had it drilled out to whatever size they are meant to be ,14mm rings a bell?)

they are very very strong and heavy units, and pretty well priced it seemed at the time (factoring in putting new quality ball joints and bushes in factory arms)

I have these for the XF. The lower arm is a reinforced stocky, with the spherical bushing. The upper is for the std coil set-up, using the corrected top balljoint and Shelby drop. I'm using the Open Tracer Racing delrin front strut pivot balls, instead of the urethane style, as it puts less stress on the bracket. Using a 1/2" bolt isn't an issue, one can drill it for the 14mm (9/16") bolt if one desires, as I have, plus I'm using the fixed square camber plates they supply to stop the pivot bolt moving under cornering, or minor bumps with those who won't give way when I dive under them in the corners. I also have the a Baer bump steer kit, plus solid tie rod adjusters so I don't have the same happen like Dick Johnson at Forest Elbow in 1983.😉