Free.51

Ba-fg sedan rear bump stops on x-series?

Hi guys i wont to know if i can use ba-fg rear bump stops on my FD? Ive tried to get hold of x series ones but no luck unless i buy the shocks too. I saw these on eBay & thought i wonder if theyll work what do u guys think?5e0322079c2db9087be497c2e2f36618.jpg

They are significantly bigger than regular bump stops on the old x series, and these only have one sided drilled to press and attach the bump stop over a metal knob on the BA. I'm pretty sure you can still get regular ones from nolthane to suit x series?

Why on earth would you want nolathane bump stops?

Superpro make a bump stop for the front that is shorter than standard so you don't have to cut them and make you car illegal.

Is the rear bump stop your talking about the snubber bush above the front of the diff housing?

Pedders -

Rear Bump Stop / Kit

4360 Bump Stop-1pk

http://www.pedders.com.au/catalogue/ford/ltd/1982-1988-fd-fe

WOW if you search that part number in goggle it lists the same part number for stuff like BMW 5 series 77-81 models, Mitsubishi mirage 96-2000 models and many more. So if you didn't want nolathane maybe you could go to a wreckers and see if the OEM parts on the cars listed are the same as the falcons

Is this front or rear for the X series ?

I use ba front bump stops in the front of mine , I assume they'ed work in the rear of an xe/f aswell

Rear ba bumpstops are huge , fronts are smaller and look more like rear X series