Ando81

Difference in spring height

Hi all, as per description I am trying to find out height difference between xh xr6 ute rear leaf springs and xf ute rear leaf height. I have put an xh lsd diff and springs under my xf ute and it's at least 50mm lower than the standard xf height. Reason being, I want to have my ute sit level "stock height all round" but I wanted to get the xr leaves reset because they have more leaves in them.

Not sure on the height, but we didn't have an XR6 in the XF ute range. All the XR's had modified suspension, usually heavier and lower.

If you go to a spring manufacturer, tell them you want it raised 30, 45, mm or whatever, and they will do it to that.

Sorry mate, didn't really explain that very well did I? I just want my stock old falcon to sit higher than an xh xr6 and have the convenience of the heavier springs to take the weight if I put a trailer on the back of it.

No, I understood what you wanted. :)

A spring manufacturer can lower or raise the spring set to whatever you require. If you want the leaves raised up, they can reset them to match your XF front height.

Spot on mate, I made some custom spring hangers for the springs that are longer than standard for extra height but it's prob not legal so I will get them reset about 60mm higher at a spring works. Cheers