Sign in to follow this  
pix35

250 crossflow rebuild

I live in Cairns but I only use Engine Engineering in Brisbane.  Their work is awesome and spot on every time.  Their prices are reasonable and they are a great bunch of people.  Deb is in the office and Cam is my man in the machine shop. 

Give them a call and tell them ando from Cairns sent ya in there.  They have a bunch of my stuff there at the minute and they are about to have wagoon 's (from on here) x flow gear as well.

p.s. they only do machining but I'm sure they can point you in the right direction if you can not assemble the engine yourself. 

As Ando said Engine Enginering are good and located pretty central in Rocklea. My work has used them before with good results and yes I was about to get my whole engine done with them until the gods blessed my with a roller cammed crossy. Their prices are quite good for parts supply as well. I am still going to use them this week hopefully for machining and balancing work.

What area of brisbane you in?

cheers guys .. im on north side kallungur area.. was goin to go to place could PLR engine reconditioning to get it done. they quoted me around 3000 for complete rebuild.. is that good price?