Hatchy

door cards?

Hello was wondering about ford xf/xg door cards. Are they covered in vinyl? And is if they are is it hard to remove? because i want fibrglass my cards. I havnt had really had a decent look when i cut the holes for my speaker box's not a massive issue if no one knows. Im guessing they are wrapped in vinyl

yeah they are pretty much a one piece thing, you can glass over the vinyl im pretty sure, im sure someone has before.

Better off finding a method to fill the gaps between or card and pod and then have them covered in a material.

I thought fibreglassing over the vinyl would crack out. I was thinkin fibreglass and then paint em for the fact covering them in material isnt my specialty haha but i guess ill have to wait and see

yeah they are pretty much a one piece thing, you can glass over the vinyl im pretty sure, im sure someone has before.

Better off finding a method to fill the gaps between or card and pod and then have them covered in a material.

Cheers for the input too, much appreciated man i had a look and you can pull the vinyl off