BTS666

Wanted to buy Xf falcon fairmont tail lights.

I'd always try to find good originals, the repros if anyone has any always faded the colour from the lenses. 

assume you want sedan ones, wagon ones are near impossible to find 

33 minutes ago, BTS666 said:

Does anyone know of anywhere doing repro ones? I am after a pair. 

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. 

what's your budget?
there's used originals on ebay and plenty on market place(facebook)

and one new AFTERMARKET pair i came across with a quick search on facebook  here $495 though (sounds dear) https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1149145905792111/

322771731_5732054103578698_3181340729465

37 minutes ago, BTS666 said:

Does anyone know of anywhere doing repro ones? I am after a pair. 

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. 

what's your budget?

and one new AFTERMARKET pair i came across with a quick search on facebook  here $495 though (sounds dear) https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1149145905792111/

1 hour ago, deankdx said:

I'd always try to find good originals, the repros if anyone has any always faded the colour from the lenses. 

assume you want sedan ones, wagon ones are near impossible to find 

I have been searching. Yeah sedan ones. I just thought they would be more easy to find. I searched market place a bit and found a few sets, but were sold and the ad not removed. 

59 minutes ago, deankdx said:

what's your budget?

495 seems a bit up there. I had a set I was going to buy on ebay for 140 but they sold before I got paid. Was literally the next day. The only other one I saw on ebay was a lh one for 265. Left side is the side I need, but want a pair so if they are originals, and a bit faded, it won't stick out as much. 

Thanks guys. 

3 hours ago, BTS666 said:

Left side is the side I need, but want a pair so if they are originals, and a bit faded, it won't stick out as much. 

Thanks guys. 

In My experience, the originals don't fade. (the lenses red/orange)(the covers may fade possibly)

if your driver one is original I'd look for a genuine left one, one on ebay is not genuine but expensive (not listed as non genuine) 
i'll have a look later for you, where are you located? (state/area  i may be able to find closer, they'd be expensive to post due to the size ($25 min through auspost)

4 hours ago, deankdx said:

In My experience, the originals don't fade. (the lenses red/orange)(the covers may fade possibly)

if your driver one is original I'd look for a genuine left one, one on ebay is not genuine but expensive (not listed as non genuine) 
i'll have a look later for you, where are you located? (state/area  i may be able to find closer, they'd be expensive to post due to the size ($25 min through auspost)

Ok. Thanks man. I'm in Rockhampton cq. My left side is smashed. My right side looks OK. But prefer a pair. Found 1 right side for 50 on Facebook. Waiting for reply.