dizzy616

xh fuels

Hey all. How gos it?
ok you guys wouldn't know it yet... but i bought a stock 5 spd 4.0l xh  ute. i wanted something a little bit different to the past 6 1/2 years of xf. its duel fuel. now ijm thinking of getting j3 chip installed. and i wil be installing a 6al2 soon. i was going to run my current cam which have been told is suitable for both fuels. to get the best i can out of both. now my question setting up to run e85 aswell. if i could i was thinking if i can could that be rab through existing fuel system and what would it need support it. down the track maybe install another tank for  the e85 and find a way to make a switch 

If you reckon its doable. and the pretty much stock eb 4.0l could only handle it for not to. long. i dont care to much.as long as i saw it work. and get a go out of all 3 experience it, sweet. i got restored 96da el-au hybrid motor waiting to be assembled i can make changes to. could be able to chase up some money to do a couple mods to beef it up in a way. wouldn't want to change it. to much just to keep it simple. like may be able to get some hypertech pstons  you know stay to the engines guidelines. that way im not forking out to get more custom made internals. to replace the ones i smashed while getting greedy. i might get inlwt  ports flow matched. might get a thin copper gasket for the next thing,

i may  go a turbo  down the track. was not chasing big boost, or dyno queen horsepower. i wont touch comp to much, to have bit of  n/a punch and to carry it over the line.

please laugh at my theory tell me to do more  research i will. ot got any suggestions suggest. i would only give the car a kick in the guts. about 30% of the time. if i know what i need and do the sum. see if i can get through it. or have to scrap the idea. im bit aware on turbos. not aware on cost  of running e85 properly. think cost efficiant. not chasing big power. you know maybe crack a lazy 13-14. down the quarter if possible. .just want daily i can have a bit of fun with need  when be wise and safe. and maybe test the potential of e85

Yes i know this is a bit of essay. and could have probably be summarized. id offer you a wild turkey if you where near by to relief the strain whilst reading such literature,

Please fill me in,.

Re read maybe i should give the turkeys to you guys... lol still stand by the idea would like to know.