Trev Vaa

THE YOUTUBE THREAD (to stop us having way too many topics)

roll racing looks like a heap of fun. 

the blue gemini runs a high 10 down the 1/4, has a stealthy hidden turbo 1UZ (lexus v8) 

quote from the uploader.

Only got a bunch of races in with the camera before the sun went down, i will setup a gopro in the car and get more next time out. Car recently run an 11.6 @ 126mph at the drags, turned down a few psi for roll racing as fuel system is nearing its limits. Using rolling anti lag most races as its a 40-50km/h start, spinning the wheels and smashing gears. Good fun

THIS HAD TO BE SHARED, I'm not even half way through and it's epic! 

get your head past the brand, this is entertaining..

similar base to Roadkill's vette kart but Cleetus is cool as to watch also. 

fairly long ep, but don't be tempted to skip through it. 

Where's my wallet,............... need plane tickets, ................right fukkin NOW.!

How much?? 50+ in aus. Does look good but the mentioned bubbles in the door were a red flag along with some of the areas of obvious filler I could see in the reflections as he walked around. Still a very nice example and a beautiful car, just hope it's as good as it looks..... One thing, needs more low

Sounds like a plan to me mate. Trust me, I'm on your side.. She's gorgeous as hell!

All those little defects just make it cheaper to buy if your smart about it. I hope it's a good car for whoever buys/bought it. Would hate for it to turn into a basket case because someone did a jam job on it to sell.

Yeah, saw them 'waves'...... but, don't care.!  Want one.

Then I can butcher it. RHD conversion from a ZD Fairlane, 427 side oiler, lottery numbers.......
Would have to be in my top 5 muscle cars of all time. Proportions are just right

Good luck with the side oiler.... More luck finding unicorn shit

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk