SlowXh

Changed my t5 bellhousing and gearbox and now the engagment is off

hi all

as it says above    i changed my bellhousing and gearbox (t5) and now the clutch engagement has gone from needing to put the pedal to the floor to get it into gear to it being at the top of the pedal( now its almost fully out) for it to dissengage and i want it to be in the middle or closer to the bottom...

so what do i do???

sorry if that dosnt make sence    dealing with kids jumping on me as i write this

thanks

hi all

as it says above    i changed my bellhousing and gearbox (t5) and now the clutch engagement has gone from needing to put the pedal to the floor to get it into gear to it being at the top of the pedal( now its almost fully out) for it to dissengage and i want it to be in the middle or closer to the bottom...

so what do i do???

sorry if that dosnt make sence    dealing with kids jumping on me as i write this

thanks

Hey mate, at the firewall there is a nut for adjusting the cable. Loosen for lower pedal, tighten for higher pedal, can do it by fingers. 5 minute fix.

Just check where the cable goes onto the arm of the clutch, that that's all seated properly first and it's all good where it joins the pedal arm...

Just to be sure, to be sure, to be sure......

default_smile.png

Sent from my S21 using Tapatalk

No probs mate. Just check the cable, make sure its mounted properly.

And check the bracket for the clutch cable near the box is round the right way or compare bracket to old one difference in brackets could also be something to look at.

Best of luck.

Sent from my S21 using Tapatalk