SatansReverence

The completely off topic thread

Mine seemed to think head gaskets and fuel pumps were single use parts, it once got stuck in park at a busy servo which made me pretty popular... it used to drop out all the electrics when it felt like it (wouldn't even leave you with hazard lights), it used to turn its engine oil red somehow which had ppl telling me that it had a trans leak when they saw the puddles it left behind.
On the last trip I ever did in it which was from Melbourne to Sydney and back the accelerator got stuck open on the freeway, the gear shifter came disconnected from the trans and then it blew a head gasket on the way home.
I wish I could say that it was just a bad trip but that was reasonably standard reliability for that car over any given 2,000 k's haha
I am in no way surprised by this

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hahaha well fuck looks like I have no choice then.
Ironically she actually broke the old one too.
Im keen on this little Bissel from supercheap, my old one was a Bissel Little Green which was a great unit, this one's basically the same but with a few extra attachments.

https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/p/bissell-bissell-auto-spot-clean-carpet-shampooer/

It looks good.

There are some stains on the seats of my XF so if you do purchase this, please put up a review.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, Seamus said:

It looks good.

There are some stains on the seats of my XF so if you do purchase this, please put up a review.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd say that I'll be getting one, the one I had before was great and it was a more basic model, and more importantly  because you also have an XF that practically makes us old friends so I'll definitely leave a review.

2 minutes ago, user272 said:

I'd say that I'll be getting one, the one I had before was great and it was a more basic model, and more importantly  because you also have an XF that practically makes us old friends so I'll definitely leave a review.

Hahaha, cheers old friend 😃👍

My experience was always 'every single detail of every part of the car... except that bit that you're looking for.'

Yep, you and Dean summed up everything I feel when I have to use them too. They usually have the one photo that the gregories doesn't though... Read together you can almost work out what you've just broken

2 hours ago, hendrixhc said:

Been watching some movies of late with exorcisms and demonic possession. 

Unlike most horror films these are friggin scary.

constantine was a good movie i thought.. seemed believable. 

nightmare on elm street put me off horror stuff for ever

Constantine is one of my favourite movies, just wish they'd picked a different actor for Gabriel.

We watched that "It" the other week... Honestly, I thought it was boring. Relied on the same jump scare the whole way through instead of other scary stuff. Guess they assumed everyone was afraid of clowns.

1 hour ago, 2redrovers said:

Constantine is one of my favourite movies, just wish they'd picked a different actor for Gabriel. 

i didn't remember any issue, but then i have no idea about religion other than Jesus was hungry after a 4 day nap, so ate chocolate and hot cross buns, and had a feast at xmas with presents and stuff that santa brought him

i didn't remember any issue, but then i have no idea about religion other than Jesus was hungry after a 4 day nap, so ate chocolate and hot cross buns, and had a feast at xmas with presents and stuff that santa brought him

Close enough

No issue with the movie, just Tilda Swinton's acting or the way they wrote Gabriel's script