SatansReverence

The completely off topic thread

18,705 posts in this topic

yeah boring.. they should set some sprinklers up when it doesn't rain.. and a couple of jumps

2redrovers likes this

To me it seemed like a piss take. Didnt really watch it that much but to convenient for Lowndes to get the win in his last season cause his opposition got a cramp.

14 hours ago, 2redrovers said:

Its all about the jumps with you isn't it emoji14.png been a few at the bottom of the straight when they run out of road

found out where the stadium trucks were.. horsing around in some paddock with a HQ racecar...

Brockys VK commodore race car sold for 2.1 MILLION Dollars? what the

Brockys VK commodore race car sold for 2.1 MILLION Dollars? what the

Was more of a what the? When they said someone bought the race suit Lowndes was wearing for $23k (for charity).

11 hours ago, 2redrovers said:

Was more of a what the? When they said someone bought the race suit Lowndes was wearing for $23k (for charity).

wonder what Brockys would be worth? i have a Team Brock jacket i'm too scared to wear incase it's worth $1000 odd?

2redrovers likes this

16 hours ago, deankdx said:

found out where the stadium trucks were.. horsing around in some paddock with a HQ racecar...

I watched the build of that and then the ad.  Only thing I could say is that it probably paid the bills.

deankdx likes this

On 07/10/2018 at 7:45 AM, 2redrovers said:

The buyer bought the race suit before Loundes won the race, must be worth double that now.

deankdx and 2redrovers like this

The buyer bought the race suit before Loundes won the race, must be worth double that now.

And when they said that while he was still racing I thought it was even more nuts. Some people have too much money ...

front kind of looks ok.. would be more interesting on a ute.. don't like the giant bonnet scoop though, or interior or tail lights or wheels.. 

did they ever make a 4 door mustang? nope.. there's probably a reason

2redrovers likes this

I think you're right, would look better on a ute... strangely enough I think it would fit a hsv r8 or something more than it would sit on an fpv. The r8 had a more chunky bodykit and cab line.