Server maintenance Read more... ×
Free.51

Holley 600

8565 bolt kit is for bolting the inlet manifold down, suits 7564 air gap.

The 3/8"? bolts should work just the 5/16" might not be long enough for the 2750 performer on one side, 

BUT a 2750 2v performer also comes with 2x 5/16" bolts & a plate to block off the choke stove hole...

1 hour ago, gerg said:

Most aftermarket carbies have a universal SAE pattern. The studs/bolts are 5/16” UNC (course), only the length matters when either bolting directly to the manifold or using a spacer. Normally, for ease of removal/installation, studs and nuts are used. This keeps any gaskets/plates in place while installing. Those bolts you have are also used when an adaptor is installed and the bolts are recessed under the carby.

They should work if the length doesn't cause them to bottom out in the bolt holes.

Sent from my CPH1920 using Tapatalk

Cheers Greg, i already bought the studs & 1/2" phenolic spacer for the Carb. These bolts are for the manifold but description says for air gap manifold so im just hoping that they suit the manifold when i buy it. Ive seen in some manifold bolt descriptions on ebay saying "to suit air gap only" so thats where im not sure if i have the correct bolts or not.

39 minutes ago, FORD_MAN said:

The 3/8"? bolts should work just the 5/16" might not be long enough for the 2750 performer on one side, 

BUT a 2750 2v performer also comes with 2x 5/16" bolts & a plate to block off the choke stove hole...

Yeah thanks FORD_MAN , i have seen those manifolds with the 2 bolts & wondered why it has 2 extra bolts.

1 hour ago, FORD_MAN said:

They are 3/8" bolts just open & checked them. So you guys think they will work with the 2750 performer?

Wait a min this is a mixed bolt pk, it has 4x 5/16 bolts too so im guessing those 4 bolts go to the middle of the manifold as you have said FORD_MAN. Hopefully the 3/8 bolts work on a 2750 performer

Apologies, having a case of the Mondays. The 4 x 5/16” manifold bolts are the ones that clamp down around the exhaust crossover. On a stock manifold they're quite long, and they can be longer one side than the other. If your manifold has a different arrangement for the crossover, or is blanked off altogether, then those bolts will need to be much shorter than the stock ones, which appears to be how those ones in the packet are.

10 hours ago, gerg said:

Apologies, having a case of the Mondays. The 4 x 5/16” manifold bolts are the ones that clamp down around the exhaust crossover. On a stock manifold they're quite long, and they can be longer one side than the other. If your manifold has a different arrangement for the crossover, or is blanked off altogether, then those bolts will need to be much shorter than the stock ones, which appears to be how those ones in the packet are.

Thanks Greg & FORD_MAN (don't know ur name) will find out once i buy the manifold i suppose 👍