Dirtyxhute

Loss of power over 1500 rpm for lpg, but not unleaded

Help ! 

Just had my tank taken out and inspected for the first time last week since it was installed by ford brand new. 

All of a sudden I’ve got rough idle, and it’s cutting out as soon as I drop the revs over 1500.

Not having the issue when I run it on petrol 

Possible they didn't open the valve fully. Also possible the gas that went back in wasn't clean/dry. Is that under all conditions? First start?.. hot running? Depending where I get my gas from it lacks power when cold starting until it warms up, then fine. United seems to make it do that whereas Liberty(shell) doesn't.

I refilled and it ran, got it home, moved it a day later into the garage then went for a lap around the block.

it was running rough but it had full range revs

Now yesterday it started cutting out when I took it up the road. So nothings actually happened or been changed, just the tank last week.

Yeah I was annoyed at that with the last test I had. Half a tank went out and barely a quarter went back in. Assuming it's also the mixed gas from previous testing tanks of unknown origin.

doubt it matters what gas it has in it

you could try open the tank valve more.. if it's fully open i can only think the next thing might be a KINK in the copper line if they were rough removing the tank? if so, it should be going back to them to fix it.. 

Check all earths. Probably forgot to reconnect or loose.
Earths play havoc on gas systems particularly relays to operate correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk