Server maintenance Read more... ×
Dirtyxhute

Xh Ute 2 inch drop and wider wheels.

7 hours ago, Dirtyxhute said:

Does anyone have a rough idea of what I should list my stockies for ?

I was thinking 400 for 5 wheels, 4 decent tires, one spare that’s a bit average.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can't see you getting much more than $150 all up, but you never know.. the XF S packs etc being sold might all have some horrid ricer wheels on them and people will be reverting them back to standard for club rego etc.. 

Yeah look I wasn’t expecting to get 4, just hoping to give my self some bargaining power. But I guess I’d prefer keep them in terms of a couple hundred bucks.. just got made redundant and times are tougher than expected

1 minute ago, Dirtyxhute said:

Yeah look I wasn’t expecting to get 4, just hoping to give my self some bargaining power. But I guess I’d prefer keep them in terms of a couple hundred bucks.. just got made redundant and times are tougher than expected

yeah its a shit time for redundancies.. 

i've been waiting to see what gets listed for sale.. i expect many unfinished covid lockdown projects in Melbourne..  what i have noticed is people trying to offer crap money thinking HA.. Needs cash, will have to sell? so be careful of those arseholes.. on the same foot though, the buyers might not be there for the same reason.

I've got to sell one of My gemini's soon, but i'm not giving it away if there's no market for it, i'll probably need parts off it for the other before long.

Redundancies suck cause they make you feel somewhat worthless. I got made redundant after 9.5 years at my last job. I realised then it wasnt me but poor management on behalf of the place i was working. Chin up a new opportunity will present itself.

Redundancies suck cause they make you feel somewhat worthless. I got made redundant after 9.5 years at my last job. I realised then it wasnt me but poor management on behalf of the place i was working. Chin up a new opportunity will present itself.

Thanks for the positivity mate. I’m really glad I found this forum

yeah its a shit time for redundancies.. 
i've been waiting to see what gets listed for sale.. i expect many unfinished covid lockdown projects in Melbourne..  what i have noticed is people trying to offer crap money thinking HA.. Needs cash, will have to sell? so be careful of those arseholes.. on the same foot though, the buyers might not be there for the same reason.
I've got to sell one of My gemini's soon, but i'm not giving it away if there's no market for it, i'll probably need parts off it for the other before long.

I did notice marketplace buzzing with heartbreak and regret. At this point I’m just going to hold on to them, and wait for the right guy who needs them. He can pay 150, but need them for the right reason and that’s incentive enough for me. I guess we are all doing it tough. Look on the bright side, my Ute looks filth and the suns shining

My first redundancy was in the "recession we had to have" (around 1991) second redundancy 3yrs later,  another about 10yrs ago, and March 2020 .. each time i'm less fussed about it, opportunity for new things each time.. the last one i was probably going to look for a new job in June/July because they were planning changes and they wouldn't benefit Me plus the wages were ordinary for the work i was doing.. so i was hoping to get some more skills then see what else turned up. 

back yourself, have the right attitude and you'll probably find yourself in a job you like before long. 

(i read a book once called 48 Days to the work you love, by Dan Miller, it's a FULL ON motivational type book but i reckon i did 5% of it and was leaps ahead of what i'd been doing when applying for jobs/looking for work etc. if i still have it, i'll read it again soon and try again to follow it's plan) 

On 10/29/2020 at 10:39 PM, dex said:

Hate to be the one that notices ,,,

is that a bloody vn with a “drop tank ?”

That would be the stock tank in an SS