Hi i have and XD V8 will a power steering box and pump out of a 6 Cyld Xe fit into my XD

Hi i have and XD V8 will a power steering box and pump out of a 6 Cyld Xe fit into my XD
You will need V8 brackets, and the pump casing (tank) may have a return fitting that points rearward instead of down or whatever direction the hose has to come from.

I used V8 lines on a 6cyl pump no probs, just specify whatever line uses the 16mm fitting on the pump end vs the older 5/8” one. I think I ordered XE V8 as that's what my car is.

Changing the pump casing is easy, as the pump inside is the same or very similar on either model. However to get the bolts out of the bracket to change it, you will need a pulley remover/installer tool.

I didn't like where the factory V8 brackets put the pump (way over on the passenger side) so I made/adapted my own brackets and bolts to mount the 6 cyl pump to my clevo were I wanted them, still on the passenger side but tucked further in and pretty much mirroring where the alternator sits.

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk