Free.51

Power Steering hose help needed

1 hour ago, Free.51 said:

Update took the pipie back to Luke & swapped it for one that went the route that i wanted & managed to only just yesterday get the fitting screwed into the steering box & i used Dean's trick with the ring end of the spanner & kind of manipulated the pipe to the correct angle so that i was able to screw the fitting in & im happy to say that eveything is all in place all tight & there are no leaks woohoooo😁. Thanks for everbody's help much appreciated 👍👍.

now you can start a thread.. How to get the power steering pipes on.. in a V8.. the hard way, and easy way? (My easy way is not have power steering in the first place) the hard way is the easiest POSSIBLE way of doing it still otherwise :) 

Cheers Dean haha, i got really good at installing & removing the pipe/pipes over the last couple of weeks the only annoying part was the nut not screwing in as i wanted it to but its in now & I'll remember this for next time👍😊. Also i should mention for anyone else who does this that its a good idea to remove the wires & + cable off the starter (& + off battery), cos they get in the way & can get squashed & wires can get forced  out of their clips whilst forcing the hardline over the tie rod ends/steering arms.