Server maintenance Read more... ×
Bucketnz

xf sedan door hinges

Hello all, 

just working on my 6 year project  as we are in lock down, 

I stripped the car down and left the hinges on the frame but the panel beater has removed them for paint.

i have 10 hinges, 5 pair of two and all 5 are different, i think i've got the back door sorted picture attached but before i try to fit the doors by myself i thought i would confirm and ask for help, if anyone has some pic's of front door hinges, rear and if any one no's where the extra pair are from or they have given me some one else hinges.

Thanks for any help

20200405_114135_resized[4516].jpg

20200405_114435_resized[4515].jpg

Xf but its all the same

Rears
61aab95b90b4830e0f2011e0c4b63302.jpg6fb561e37f27b9472a6cca7298094034.jpg

Fronts
a6cdb9c604d7aab0754d796f234d0072.jpg
Shit pic but the fronts stick out further from the pillar than the backs if that makes sense. (Bigger standoff)

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hopefully with everything going on at the moment, more time will be put into our neglected projects. Looking great there, love that green colour.

I'm chiming in a bit late I know, but in regards to the hinges, in your photo with the hinges laid out on the ground, the pair second up from the bottom in the pic are the imposters.

20 minutes ago, bear351c said:

Nice look on the rims, and that green is sexy as.....  is that a FoMoCo colour.?

nah it's a rover green, 

1 hour ago, macman said:

Hopefully with everything going on at the moment, more time will be put into our neglected projects. Looking great there, love that green colour.

I'm chiming in a bit late I know, but in regards to the hinges, in your photo with the hinges laid out on the ground, the pair second up from the bottom in the pic are the imposters.

thanks, i think my mate who painted it was playing games with me.