BBS XE

Spotted thread N.S.W

90 posts in this topic

Spotto thread

There is a white XE S-Pack that gets around town here pretty regularly , it's absolutely mint, a relative of mine knows the owner, unless he sold it on.

I got a mate of mine who collects (furiously) the cars xk-xp and has a few of these and over a dozen Squire wagons from the era as well. he occasionally restores one he can do without and sells one (not one of the rare obviously). Ive had my on-off love affair with a few, both original and heavily modified. I had one once that had a AU 5L T5 set up, man it was a quick 2 door XM. Totally Stock outside, down to whitewalls with hub caps but put ya boot anywhere near that go-go pedal, and go she went!

Just spotted this when out driving this morning: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kurri-kurri/cars-vans-utes/ford-xd-xe-xf/1017661023

It's parked next to the wreckers at Bishops Bridge about 20 mins from me. I'd seen the ad a while ago and recognized the car. I didn't stop to look as I couldn't afford it at the moment; even if it was $200, let alone $5.5k.

Spotted about 1pm today at the intersection of Allandale and Wollombi Roads in Cessnock was an absolute mint XE in white with multi spoke mags and what sounded like a hot crossy under the bonnet. I hope the driver is on here because I want to see more of it! 

Before I forget,

I spied a replica XE ESP in maroon over black had the orange stripe up the mould and was toting a shaker out the bonnet, this morning at Glenbrook in the Blue Mountains. I was over taking it and didn't have my camera. Hope they are a member here ;)

staids likes this

Was walking back to my car this afternoon and saw an absolutely mint Midnight Blue XE(?) screaming past. Sounded like it had something bigger than a clevo under the bonnet though... Shook the ground from across the street when it went past. :rolleyes:

Wonder if that was anyone here...

Spotted a blue XD Falcon sedan yesty (thursday) on Macquarie rd Springwood,

The grill had been painted body colour and i think the interior was grey with white stripe ESP seats?

I noticed the head rest shape as i was driving past.

Also spied a blue XD Falcon panel van on a car trailer heading west on the great western highway

and must have been going to the van nats at Bathurst this weekend. I gave him a thumbs up

as we passed each other. Hope they members on here  :)

Nath-25 likes this