Fat Aussie Bear

Buying new wheels.

Falcon is a 114.3 PCD which is the 5 x 4.5". So that should be fine.

Backspace will depend on what size tyre you what to fit and what look you want.

15 x7 with 4" backspace would be the go for the front.

15 x 8 with 4.5" backspace would be good for the back.

Falcon is a 114.3 PCD which is the 5 x 4.5". So that should be fine.

Backspace will depend on what size tyre you what to fit and what look you want.

15 x7 with 4" backspace would be the go for the front.

Cheers mate ive been getting mixed answers all day and that just gave me a clear mind. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Falcon is a 114.3 PCD which is the 5 x 4.5". So that should be fine.   Backspace will depend on what size tyre you what to fit and what look you want.   15 x7 with 4" backspace would be the go for the front.

My exact suggestion. I prefer to talk in offset rather than backspace so with that in mind, I reckon 7" ET+6 front, 8" ET-6 rear is the go. Falcons are goofy in that the rear track is too narrow for the body, and staggering offsets and widths corrects the visual difference between front and rear. I haven't measured it, but the difference on my wagon looks to be about 20mm, which staggering in this way would come close to correcting (theoretically 18.7mm) 

I wouldn't go 8" on the front as ball joint clearance could be an issue. Also you would lose that correction in said guard clearance, as the fronts will stick out way too far to be able to legally match that to the rear. A rear offset of -6 is as far out as you can go to stay within the maximum legal 24mm increase in track.

There are drawbacks to staggering widths and offsets though: you can't rotate wheels front to rear, and you have to order 2 different size tyres to make up a set, which might be hard to source in the widths and profiles you want in order to match them evenly, especially 15" which is getting harder to find these days.

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk