waderobertson

18" Rims on XF

Hey team - any fit issues with 18" x 9.5" +6mm offset on the back end of an XF? 

I'm thinking that probably not with people rolling with 20" x 10" on the back end 

Cheers,

Wade.

Assuming you're running 275 rubber, that should fit fine. I'm running 7" snowies with 225/60R15 rubber and they clear both the leaf and the lip by miles. That rim width wont be legal in some states though. If you want to stay legal, 8" with +0 offset would be a happier choice.

That's what i'm going with when the time comes, but on 16" rims. Any more offset would make the track technically illegal by 6mm.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, gerg said:

Assuming you're running 275 rubber, that should fit fine. I'm running 7" snowies and they clear both the leaf and the lip by miles. That rim width wont be legal in some states though. If you want to stay legal, 8" with +0 offset would be a happier choice.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

Yep 275's mate. Being just a touch south of Tasmania (aka NZ) means we generally get away with most things when not having to alter too much of the standard set up 🙂 

Yep 275's mate. Being just a touch south of Tasmania (aka NZ) means we generally get away with most things when not having to alter too much of the standard set up  
Very jealous mate, we have one of the worst nanny states in the world here.

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk