Server maintenance Read more... ×
Oscar of Markoz

Engine parts with the checkered pattern on them

Hey guys. I want to make an airbox for the corty, but would love to use the checkered pattern on it which is seen on the rocker cover, intake plenum, heatsheild etc. I thought I saw something once which was a triangle shape type thing and flat which had the pattern. I thought it might have been an airbox lid design or something, but I can't seem to find anything. Is there anything else that maybe the fairlanes or ltd's had which had this pattern that I could use to create an airbox lid? 

33 minutes ago, Oscar of Markoz said:

post-7015-0-31910400-1450073320_thumb.jpg

Here it is. I knew I had a photo of it somewhere. What is this thing?

is that an air flow meter of maybe something else(or XE one?) 
@Panko has turbo bits? i think might be some more of that pattern

1 hour ago, Oscar of Markoz said:

No. I just saw something else though. It was a small turbo piping which came off the throttlebody and had the checkered pattern, plus ford plus turbo on it. I bet its rare as hell though. 

IMG_20120311_164949.jpg

That is the HKS set up.

2 hours ago, Oscar of Markoz said:

No. I just saw something else though. It was a small turbo piping which came off the throttlebody and had the checkered pattern, plus ford plus turbo on it. I bet its rare as hell though. 

IMG_20120311_164949.jpg

Yep this is my photo. This is my turbo kit. Dick Johnson/HKS developed together. 

sadly i dont have a turbo manifold. got stolen, along with the turbo, out of the guys garage who i bought the kit off  :( 

Nar its ok. I thought it was more like the rocker cover. But its a different pattern. I just knew that somewhere in my head I had this image of it and I thought it was more like the rocker pattern. Thanks anyway.

I think I'll just get a rocker cover and cut it up to use as my air box top.

Thanks guys