Bogan Mick

Who sells modified sumps for au motor into xh

Any idea where I can purchase a 4.0l sump modified off shelf to suit xh longreach?

i was told a shave seen pics now and that’s more than a shave!!!!

I heard about Jjm in Queensland but they long gone

is castlemain rod shop the only lead?

i didn't know there was an "off the shelf" one. ever.. 

most people have removed the sump, taken to someone that can weld alloy and cut and plate for clearance..
i saw one for sale once for $70, used.. someone had done it for XF or XG, i didn't think @Thom cut his one, just ground the ribs back..

most people have removed the sump, taken to someone that can weld alloy and cut and plate for clearance..
i saw one for sale once for $70, used.. someone had done it for XF or XG, i didn't think [mention=43]Thom[/mention] cut his one, just ground the ribs back..

I ground the fins off my sump, but I also modified the k frame in my xh (I never advertised that fact at the time because to legally modify the k frame you need an engineers report)

2 hours ago, Thom said:
2 hours ago, deankdx said:

i saw one for sale once for $70, used.. someone had done it for XF or XG, i didn't think [mention=43]Thom[/mention] cut his one, just ground the ribs back..

I ground the fins off my sump, but I also modified the k frame in my xh (I never advertised that fact at the time because to legally modify the k frame you need an engineers report)

ah, yes, i'd seen that done a few times now also.