Joe XE

Locating my old car

Hi Guys , I'm a new member from Perth just trying to locate my old XE. Sold it back around 2003. Was cherry black with cream Recaro seats and had a signed Dick Johnson glove box.

B&M Pro Ratchet Shifter, C4, 9in etc.

Was sold to a guy by the name of John ( pretty sure that was his name )  and he worked at Love grove turf farms around the Wattle Grove area at the time.

I saw it a year or so later at Motorplex and had added a heap of motorsport engine mods and a huge proscoop. Will try and load some photos but having some issues.

Rego at the time of when i sold it was 1AMR 759.

CHEERS

Hi Gerg

I was told it was Cherry Black from the previous owner as i bought it as a roller/unfinished project, think it may have been the color to the EL Fairmonts.

Though csn find out as i have the details of the initial owner through mutusl friends

a joe there will be some aussie theme  car shows at the  Pinjarra oval , Ravenswood Hotel and Waroona oval with in the next month.  the owner may be there with it on show or as a visitor. Maybe some one  may know as lovegrove turf farms had a growing area just north of Pinjarra for quite a few years.  maybe worth a try.

cheers Demmo