AXD408

Bring on Drag challenge 019 for the Ol XD

NZXD.. not sure what the cut off is for DYO.. but as for never raced.. get some local street meets under your belt and do it man... seriously, the best time hey

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Once I have my gearbox issue sorted I’m going to go to the local 1/4 here in Alice Springs and get some experience.

Who knows, maybe 2020 I can attend. I’d like to go for the atmosphere and see some cars, cruise the tracks and chat with some good car people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once I have my gearbox issue sorted I’m going to go to the local 1/4 here in Alice Springs and get some experience.

Who knows, maybe 2020 I can attend. I’d like to go for the atmosphere and see some cars, cruise the tracks and chat with some good car people.

Yeah cool .. been told by mates that the Alice strip is pretty tidy

What's your Gbox problem mate?

The week long challenge was so cool man. Like you said, the roadtrip is just half of it. Anyone talks n helps anyone, no matter who you are hey

They do a fair bit of night racing in Alice when it’s not so hot. Good track and lights.

Gearbox issue is just waiting for my new toploader to arrive to replace the single rail.

running holley efi terminator, has a TB with injectors in it - idealy id like to run mainfold injection which this system can do - and the ecu is mounted outside of the engine bay unlike the all in one units which suffer from alot of RFID - so far its worth every dollar 

They do a fair bit of night racing in Alice when it’s not so hot. Good track and lights.

Gearbox issue is just waiting for my new toploader to arrive to replace the single rail.

... sounds killa mate..

Still snatches in second hey .. there ls always something that needs doing to these bloody cars hahaha.

Going to run the standard Loader shifter?

running holley efi terminator, has a TB with injectors in it - idealy id like to run mainfold injection which this system can do - and the ecu is mounted outside of the engine bay unlike the all in one units which suffer from alot of RFID - so far its worth every dollar 
I've heard the Holley systems are heaps more user friendly ....

i ran mine in the inner guard and came out again where the swaybar is, and ran the other side under the dash and in the guard again, takes a bit of time but worth it 
Time is something i don't have atm but

On 3/14/2019 at 1:38 PM, AXD408 said:

We were down there for the Challenge last year hey. Nice place that Sunshine .. best kebabs emoji1786.pngemoji23.png...

I was the Starter at Swan Hill Dragway for Drag Challange last year, the 200ish cars made for busy days,

but still great watching the all cars

I was the Starter at Swan Hill Dragway for Drag Challange last year, the 200ish cars made for busy days,
but still great watching the all cars
Haha. Cool.
It's an awesome event, getting bigger n bigger which has caused a few minor issues for the DYO class

3 minutes ago, AXD408 said:

This car was bought as a bare roller so even the bolts aren't there emoji2357.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Tossing up weather to just leave a heater box out of it and just fit the dash..
Won't be street driven much.. except for the challenge emoji108.pngemoji108.png

Adds weight reduction lol.. 

i've seen videos of when it's rained, people had windscreens fogging up etc on drag challenge.. consider that, same for wipers.. 

Adds weight reduction lol.. 

i've seen videos of when it's rained, people had windscreens fogging up etc on drag challenge.. consider that, same for wipers.. 

Yeah i was thinking exactly that Dean.. maybe i put the Fan and ducting to the Screen and leave the heater core out..

It'll have wipers too

Just reading about DC in the latest Street Machine.

Car has to be street registered and go better than a 12.99

Maybe 2020 I can get there, I’m sure a squirt of NOS I’d be in under 12.99.

EDIT...

This is for drag challenge weekend in May.