CHESTNUTXE

EB 1 KENOBI ? OR 2

My brothers S pack was a series 1, i was amazed how well that car took a beating..  he used to call it the red rocket(until southpark made an episode with that in it)

i just let it warm up and gave it a bootfull,its sounds wicked with the sports exhaust system,heaps of blacky powdery crap came out ,ol m8 who had it for donkeys was about 77 years old and drive about 4k daily if that,

7 minutes ago, CHESTNUTXE said:

drive about 4k daily if that,

change the oil, that's considered HARSH driving conditions.. 

surprised the exhaust isn't stuffed from that. 

well the whole exhaust is not that old imo ,not sure on brand of extractors ,anyway,also it had 1 broken plastic door wind sheield thing,this shit is so hard to get off i have tried petrol,metho,kero,even the caramel wheel.cWdIiBWy_o.jpgQYfNEVFA_o.jpg

yes i saw that its the p/s line,hey is there any way just the mirror plastic can be changed without taking the whole thing off ?,also 1st polish came up trumps transforming the car instantly,also i think i know why the brakes dont work and might be an easy fix,ol m8 who owned it i reckon has put water in the brake fluid when i emptyed it,i swaer it aint brake fluid,more like muddy water with just a remnance of old brake fluid,to give you an idea of him,he kept the turbo blades for his ba ???😣and it looks like a dogs balls sticking out that far but i said i want those wheels one day mate.UvszL7p9_o.jpgPcVz4CTD_o.jpgprFSUPEw_o.jpg

nah mirror on e series are fucking easier than the shitful xf setup.

Same mirror - the mount is 6 billion times better, remove cover on inside of door and you'll find the screws.

Also def a series 1 - dark grey interior and non gloss doorhandles.  Will also have silver buttons on the climate too.

im up early ,going down to the scrap yard to find my list of eb parts, 1 x ash tray,1 chaser rim,power mirror,hood emblem,air box clips,radiator overflow bottle,maybe some 3.9 badges if any.

3 hours ago, bear351c said:

Power steering switch will be leaking. Sold hundreds of them, back in the day......Paint came up fantastic, looks sweet.

Quick flip.??

bear where is that switch ?

11 minutes ago, CHESTNUTXE said:

Ok cheers

You mean this one ? I found the leak its in the bottom of the pump can i swap this xf one over it dont look any different except return line placement