Server maintenance Read more... ×
Tackyacrobat

Dont know

12 hours ago, Valvebouncer said:

Ok, I’ll bite, why don’t you just turbo it? emoji51.png

Because i dont wanna folow the trend and my garret ive got in the shed we are saving for my partner when we get her a datsun.... plus its more old skool and to me it fits better with the thought of power for me 

I vote for 1200 ute, love those things for a long time. Can't say I've ever given a 120y-would-u-bother much thought but I have seen a few good examples lately and they aren't that bad. I do like a bit of retro-jap action, used to have a 260z 2+2.

i reckon the datsun 1200 utes look awesome. never tried to fit in one though.. i heard the a15 engine from nissan vanette etc is a good base to work and looks same? not saure you'd need to turbo one, they are probably lighter than a gemini.

the 120y sedan My brother had for a while was flat out doing 110kmh.. just as well because it handled like a boat.
he drove a 1200 coupe and said it was awesome, didn't have the $1000 to buy it.. yeah, was long time ago... probably no change from $15k now?

what's the XG like? 

i reckon the datsun 1200 utes look awesome. never tried to fit in one though..

From memory they are about the same as a gem behind the wheel, might be a touch narrower side by side. I quoted to repair one a few years back, thats about as close as I've come to getting my hands on one.

14 hours ago, deankdx said:

what's the XG like? 

Its a beast body has its own antitheft device its called the look of it...... other cars park away from it to avoid catching something and people who dont have tetanus updated arent advised to hop in it but spins on first secon and third around corners and roundys. Bugger all clutch travel in first. Brother put a lumpy cam im it a port and polish and dont know what else he done and cant ask because i got it from him after he passed so wanna supercharge it because we both spoke about doing that to our old xf utes and stealing the superchargers off dads trucks when he wasnt looking