Jump to content

Club permits

Recommended Posts

need a RWC, 

join a club(usually $100? $150 for the first year and $50 next year)

go to Vic roads, pay for number plate and permit 45 days(easily upped to 90) 90days is a pain to go back to 45.. (cost is only about $50 more for 90 days anyway, so both mine are 90 day permits just incase the daily breaks down)


ozfalcon is a club, @SPArKy_Dave might organise it if you have time, i went to a local general club for My gemini and van because they weren't fords

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now