Server maintenance Read more... ×
CHESTNUTXE

WINDSOR SMALLBLOCK TALK

i havent paid for this engine yet but im finding plenty of broken things to bargin the price down a couple of hundy,no dipstick,balancer is broken,alt bracket is broken,sump is fkd,i was just gunna buy a std front sump to suit xy to xf ect,,,around 80 bux.

2 minutes ago, NZXD said:

What did you do with that factory roller 351w a while back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i sold the block for a $1000 for a guy was desperate for one to build a stroker,i wouldnt mind buying another one and 427 it or 408 seems very popular.

I’ve decided that I’m going to look for either an E series or AU series 5.0, as long as the front dress is complete with the AC, Alt and PS so that I can put it in my XF.

The motor can remain stock as it’s only a cruiser, will run a C4 and retain the stock LSD diff.
Will run Holley EFI.

PACEMAKER now make specific headers to suit GT40p heads into a X series.

I’ve decided that I’m going to look for either an E series or AU series 5.0, as long as the front dress is complete with the AC, Alt and PS so that I can put it in my XF.

au 5.0 a/c pump hits the passenger side chassis rail in an xd/e/f/g not sure about e series 5.0 a/c pump

au 5.0 a/c pump hits the passenger side chassis rail in an xd/e/f/g not sure about e series 5.0 a/c pump

Yes that is correct with the AU, Scotty Sutton (On Facebook) has the E series and a trim of the AC bracket and it will clear.

Yes that is correct with the AU, Scotty Sutton (On Facebook) has the E series and a trim of the AC bracket and it will clear.

You can cut this bit off ,when i first weighed it i thought man looks can be deceiving as even without cutting weighs nothing probly similar to normal bracketsf9ae1723d906e9e3b01f23954fc6e358.jpg5642056caa9e42a995dd64bdc8cf6573.jpg

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

i dont get some supplyers like i order the rings nearly 2 weeks ago the other bearings and gear arrived on time,so i ring them up and say why didnt you send all the stuff at the same time,ohh m8 we have different warehouses where it all comes from,i could have driven around australia twice by the time they get here.

No didn’t end up getting it in the end, that was a few years ago. It was a genuine S pac Ute in chestnut with seirra tan interior. Factory 4 spd.

I showed too much interest as it was cheap as shit, but then the guy jacked the price up.

well no rings came,and i was kept busy all day with other stuff,but managed to sell the efi manifold and throttle body off the 5.0L ,recoop some money back for short motor build,last time i just threw the manifold ect off the EB in the bin cause no one wanted it ,but i put $20 on the au set up and a guy from broken hill snapped it up and gave me $120 for it postage inc so i really got about $80 for it and bought a nice new alloy timing cover for the build plus gasket /water pump and crank seal so worked out ok .