Hey Boys,

I currently have a 351 cleveland mild build. It has a stock bottom end, mild cam, cast iron 2v heads and a 650 holley. Ive made 343hp at the wheels with a 4 speed top loader and 4:11 diff gears in a 1985 falcon.

I am thinking of putting a blower on top to gain some extra hp but nothing to crazy. The end result I would like 400hp at the wheels as a nice tough street cruiser. I will be freshening up the bottom end but will be still stock as I would only run low boost. Wondering to go 671 or like a small weiand 174. 

Has anyone done a build similar they could push me in the right direction any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

did you want it out the bonnet? 

i'd have gone for an under bonnet one if i was doing it, the procharger type 

no idea on cost or other, i'd probably stay NA for legal reasons.. and go for a stroker crank for more cubes and better heads for the same power? 

I currently have filter out the bonnet I like the look for blower hanging out thats why Ive chosen this avenue.

I will be getting alloy heads and doing cam but want to work out whats the best blower option for what im looking for to work out what compression ratio I need to work everything out