Server maintenance Read more... ×

if there is enough length still on the line(probably is) you can just put a new nut and have it flared on the end also.. (cut off with hack saw etc)
i've had that done before when i've fitted E series diffs to XE XF before the adapter was known about(fitting X series nuts on E series brake line to the T hose block) was probably $10 for the nuts and flares done

5 minutes ago, Free.51 said:

Where would i get the nut from Dean?

the brake mob doing the flare again should have them in stock.. it's a double flare on brake lines, i've never done one Myself(needs a special tool, and is a pain in the ass to do apparently )

thought they must retail also, as i bought the clutch from there and had my drums and discs and flywheel machined and shoes rebonded and radius ground... although, i know someone who works/worked there.. 
so next bet has to be an ABS brake joint would be my next stop.. 

Finally got the hardline nut undone today using vice grips & 19mm spanner & the flid pissed out which is a good thing then put on another hose & bled the caliper & all 4 brakes are working now39dc0c49f57dce9b2b717263ba6d896d.jpg20c31d3d44fcc28eb663075f55dad6fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I didnt check it when i took it off i just saw fluid dripping out the hardline & was excited, im guessing the flex hose was blocked cos it was bone dry at both ends & i did the job at my brothers cos my trolley jack is fucked too now & i just threw it in the bin