creg

XD Panel van

12 posts in this topic

Unfortunately its not a JG47.

JG45, im the second owner. Im obviously going for the Sundowner look and it certainly gets a few looks when im out cruising. 

Im looking for a front lip spoiler if anyone has one stashed away gathering dust or knows where one might be going unused?

Thanks

I think one of the memebers on here, made one with stuff from Clark Rubber......can't remember who.....??  Prob cos it's 3:30 in the morning...-_-

6 hours ago, bear351c said:

I think one of the memebers on here, made one with stuff from Clark Rubber......can't remember who.....??  Prob cos it's 3:30 in the morning...-_-

was Mark (xtremekartsxf) but he's switched to the original after finally finding one. 
it looked good, but didn't look original, something a sundowner may also need to look right

and some 80s era mag wheels because it could do with something better than S pack wheels
36647337965_2daba7ee40_b.jpg

Valvebouncer likes this

Funny you say that i had a set of 80's Dragways on it and decided to change to the stock rims a Sundowner came with.  The Dragways are in the garage if anyone is going for that look.

1 hour ago, creg said:

Funny you say that i had a set of 80's Dragways on it and decided to change to the stock rims a Sundowner came with.  The Dragways are in the garage if anyone is going for that look.

i'd keep them, the oldskool/80s look is something i don't want to lose. i had Dragway pro stars on every falcon for a while or FTRs(EL XR8 wheels) (can possibly make the pic out in the avatar..)
stock looks good too, My daily gemini is stock down to the hubcaps. the project gemini has 3 sets of wheels for different looks or purpose