77xcfalcon

Xc crossflow sedan build

160 posts in this topic

Hi all, this is my falcon the day I got it homef75b6c56110fe2925b0193106d24c86e.jpg

It has original motor that has been recently rebuilt, c4, and I thought was pretty much rust free.

When I started stripping it back I found a couple of ok repairs and a couple of dodgy one here and there but the majority of it is pretty good.

Heaps of stuff missing but a pretty good base and the price was good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gerg, bear351c, Valvebouncer and 1 other like this

Hi all, this is my falcon the day I got it homef75b6c56110fe2925b0193106d24c86e.jpg

It has original motor that has been recently rebuilt, c4, and I thought was pretty much rust free.

When I started stripping it back I found a couple of ok repairs and a couple of dodgy one here and there but the majority of it is pretty good.

Heaps of stuff missing but a pretty good base and the price was good.

Rust cut out from below vents on rear window834ba41b94486d0a2de7ec0933c63fc9.jpg341c6fe9cca9d4024a76627fe052ebff.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Already have a parts car, it is 6 cyl with rally pack, bonnet is a bit rusty but fixable, the whole car is full of rust but i got heaps of good stuff from it.

3 minutes ago, 77xcfalcon said:

That is a lsd diff from xf ute

calipers are XC spec(also XD) if you can remove the discs without taking the axel off, its XD type diff

77xcfalcon likes this

I have just about fixed the rain gutters, they are tricky as, they aren’t the same height in any two spots.

I also have a a/c heater box that I think I should be able to make work with the push wire controls and some homemade ducting.4b36433919889d220267d42d2fc9ba10.jpg

deankdx likes this

is it a fairmont or falcon,i just saw the clips on the sill panel for large crome piece thats all ?

I’m not sure if it’s a Fairmont. I haven’t got any real info yet, it had falcon 500 badge on the boot, but I’m not sure it was the original boot. But it did have the pins for the lower sill mould that look original. I didn’t know they were only on fairmonts. Would it give me any clues on the compliance plates?