Oscar of Markoz

Tough Garage EP12

7 posts in this topic

i don't get time to watch these often enough, but they are good without the bloopers at the end. that said, it's easy to stop the video early. 

its practically a scratch built cortina.. maybe you should name it ITCHY

they could probably go in one thread in the EXTREME BUILDS section also. maybe a thread for the pics and another for the videos but all videos in one thread would be better i think

definitely good to have pics and video, i've been following your progress since the first post, its a massive achievement and credit to you and son. 
i'm not a fan of the bloopers personally, PROJECT BINKY  guys do a separate video for bloopers, i assume their best ones seeing they probably make hundreds of stuff ups.
i'll tag @Mr Polson who might think these vids would be better in one thread? and if so he may fix it. 

Oscar of Markoz likes this

Thanks for the feedback. I'm trying to cover all bases and it gets very tricky. And even worse when I don't get much feedback from viewers at all. Alot of the viewers are my sons friends and they love the bloopers. So again trying to cover all bases, younger ones like the funny stuff, the older gen like the serious stuff. I try to add abit of "comedy" here and there as even to watch my own stuff back sometimes can be quite boring. The under construction videos are on the serious side and the new line of videos that are coming up will be different again to what we have done to catch up to what we are currently upto with the cortina. 

But thanks again for any feedback, much appreciated.

deankdx likes this

i like the comedy parts, don't go overboard though

that's the trouble these days with forums, people click the "like" button and think that's good enough. it's always good to hear some feedback,suggestions, disapproval even with the like button also.. 

we almost need a "How to Press the Like button" training.. 
as in, press the like button, and comment below on your favorite part or suggestion.. 

Oscar of Markoz likes this