ICEWOLF

Braided fuel line

Where is the best place to run braided fuel line under an XC?

The factory line goes into the sill and pops out near the front. Not sure how easy it will be to feed two -6 lines through there.

The brake hard line runs along the edge of the tunnel to keep it away from the bottom of the car. Is this a viable spot to run it?

I presume it's not a good idea or possibly illegal to run it along the bottom of the floor?

Definitely not inside the car, anywhere.  I guess anywhere under the car, as it's braided, and protected from damage. Reckon that's why they went for steel tube originally, and just flexible at the ends. Can it be run where the old steel line went?  Buy some rubber mount 'P' clamps, and a box of rivets.

The line which was there was ridiculous.

Out of the tank it went to a short piece of hose to a short hard-line to a short hose to a plastic pipe that went through a rubber grommet into a cavity in the sill you can't get to then poked out another grommet near the front to a hose to another hard-line into the engine bay to a hose to a filter to a hose to the pump to a hose to the regulator to a hose to a pressure gauge to a hose to the hard-line that went into the carb

New setup is in tank pump, braided to front, filter, braid to Holley. 

Think I will just run them close to the sill but not in it as I don't like the idea of having loose lines in places I can't see them. Not going hard-line but even if I was the question would still be where to put it