dizzy616

new ute got something to figure out for roady

Yeh not uncommon for em to leak a bit... For rego purposes youll probaby get away with a quick degrease and wipe over. The bigger concern id have is that if you have a manual, and the leak becomes significant,there is potential for the clutch to become contaminated with oil causing it to chatter, shudder and slip... Meaning what was a once a matter of replacing a $10 part turns into rplacing a $200 part.

just a wee bit scared about pressure washing at the moment. we made 2 cars fail to start so far. 2nd wasn't my fault got home after putting air into some tyres and my mates there cleaning the engine bay of the white gl we're building up. i was like what you remember what happened to mine after i done this. it didn't start again. and surely the car didn't start again. waited for it to dry up then we ended up finding a blown fuse at fault. beauty it fired up again

yeh im going to start cleaning up the wiring tomorrow cover the plugs. get it ready for a quick cover up and pressure wash the enginebay in the a few weeks. after i do the major stuff