Server maintenance Read more... ×
77xcfalcon

Brisbane/Ipswich machine shop recommendations

Hi all. Does anyone want to recommend a good machine shop in the Brisbane Ipswich area. Also will be needing to get new bearings and such soon, just wondering where people are buying those type of things also.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use and recommend Engine Engineering at Rocklea. I send my stuff 1800kilometres to them.  Why? Cause they are good. They treat x flows with respect, something other machine shops struggle to do. 

4 hours ago, ando76 said:

I use and recommend Engine Engineering at Rocklea. I send my stuff 1800kilometres to them.  Why? Cause they are good. They treat x flows with respect, something other machine shops struggle to do. 

Damn, they're just along the road from my work, never even knew they were there haha 

Thanks Ando, that’s about 15 min from my place and my wife works around the corner. Much rather use sombody that gets a good wrap like that from sombody that knows what they are on about rather than take a lucky dip.

Cam runs the head section there and quality controls all my stuff that goes thru the shop. He is my friend and has been for many years. We both had GT as our mentor.  

ylu will not be disappointed in their work. 

Had another mate recommend engine engineering. He has been using them for 20 years and could not speak highly enough of them.

PLR do ok work and so does Jack Brothers, actually I'm yet to find someone better than Jack Brothers in Brisbane, maybe mendham engineering but they are expensive.

If you need to send parts half way across the country to get it machined properly do it! machining is 90% of reliability