jca4

Excel race car

50 posts in this topic

Been a while since i have been on here. Well the van is up and running we have put it to the side and start building my daughter a race car its a excel 1.5L 1996 manual picked it up for $150 and thought if she breaks it all good well heres some pics 812896a9e7ef62493eef6019e4531f50.jpg

This is when i first got it home she right into the drivers seat

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

that's cool! wouldn't have thought age 10 you could be trusted to do anything these days..

has it been sitting for ages(looking at the fuel pump) or is that the result of crap fuel ?

that bar work is extensive isn't it, through the B pillars and firewall 

jca4 likes this

that's cool! wouldn't have thought age 10 you could be trusted to do anything these days..
has it been sitting for ages(looking at the fuel pump) or is that the result of crap fuel ?
that bar work is extensive isn't it, through the B pillars and firewall 

Bit of both shit fuel and had been sitting for over 12 months, and the bar work is a full cage built to spec so it s got to have all the nascar bars in the door which is what i say u are asking about all front and rear bar work, some of the kids driving these things are nut they roll them or are on 2 wheels i will try and post a few vids later of the races

deankdx and gerg like this

Lol yea my grandparents race back in the day and we are going to keep the same racing number as well, plus being the local track has reopened its put the fire back into me to do it, my last race was before she was born which is nearly 11yrs ago

Valvebouncer likes this

There still a normal car so just depends on how much they push it, u are not aloud any go fast parts on them, computers get locked and sealed to make sure there stock, air boxs are to be factory and same with motor bar from a seal kit just so they are not leaking oil

deankdx likes this

10 hours ago, deankdx said:

will follow your build, looks interesting! 

Cheers Dean

Just thought it may be something bit diff to the normal

deankdx likes this

These two cars are both local the 81 is my my sister in-laws boy, The 15 is another little girl this is her second season she rolled it last yr but has jumped back in the seat again her dad is building two more cars for her younger twin sisters

Image may contain: car and outdoor

This young guy was/ is aus #1 plus the second pic shows wat states he is number #1 in

Image may contain: car and outdoor

No automatic alt text available.

deankdx likes this