Panko

Vic All Ford Day 2018. 18/02/2018

33 posts in this topic

Its on again guys and girls. So lock the date in and dont miss out. 

Please see flyer below. More details will be added as its released :D  

Upwfm9G.jpg

* please see link below for online entry. from here you can also download the paper entry form if you prefer to do it that way. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get around this. lets make 2018 a good year for ozfalcon***** 

https://www.allfordday.org.au

user272 and Mr Polson like this

I'm in! Will be G6E and wagon I reckon. Convinced my brother to come over with me hence the two cars still :)
Could have my old man in his XT yet, got to work on that.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Bring the XF, it gets plenty of attention and will tie in better with the rest of the display cars than the FGX.
I felt out of place the first year with my FG haha

user272 likes this

I’ll be aiming to bring the XF but with no heating or A/C it might be a rude introduction to motoring for a 4 month old sitting in the back seat, although the baby seat will help with the sleeper look haha.

just got to get my radiator back following a little leak and free up one of the rear callipers and the XF will come back to life.

Panko likes this

Yeah fair call. Bit of a harsh day on the bub if its either extreme of weather. 

Although i now have a rough date for the wagon to go into the panel shop, early january, it still wont be there. I dont think its possible to have the restoration job done, and put back together and driving in 4 weeks. 

user272 likes this

Seriously considering entering the XH for AFD.... just wondering if I should get her judged (and which category to put her in if so). It will be early New Yeasr until I can scratch up enough for registration....but I may just join in. ^_^

I can't make this one at all unfortunately. Next year I hope
The next one is next year haha

How is your XF going?
Still got a wrap on it?

15 minutes ago, Mr Polson said:

The next one is next year emoji14.png haha

How is your XF going?
Still got a wrap on it?

The next year after the one thats coming up :P

Yeah still red at the moment, got another roll of vinyl to go on it when i get motivated. It's still in hundreds of pieces getting the turbo conversion done.

Registered and paid.
I'll be there in the LTD.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Judging or display?

good to see we have a few entries. BUT its still not enough :P so pull ya fingers out guys and get entering :D 

good to see we have a few entries. BUT its still not enough  so pull ya fingers out guys and get entering  
That comes down to you Victorians haha

BGDAV and I are probably going to come down for a look, need to research XBs and maybe Ftrucks mainly.. hopefully there's a ratty XR ute there to inspire me to build one.. 

13 hours ago, Panko said:

no cars to enter? what about Dave's XE? 

Dave's XE looks like it was found in a paddock, its leaking too much oil to drive 300 odd km currently also.. 
the F100 looks like it was stolen off 2 zombies.. its possible it could be finished by then but can't see Dave wanting to hang around all day(he's done that show before in the XE, didn't get much love when it looked clean with a 351)

Dave's XE looks like it was found in a paddock, its leaking too much oil to drive 300 odd km currently also.. 
the F100 looks like it was stolen off 2 zombies.. its possible it could be finished by then but can't see Dave wanting to hang around all day(he's done that show before in the XE, didn't get much love when it looked clean with a 351)

Trailer the XE behind the F100?