Server maintenance Read more... ×
Bluey90

Spark issues

Hey all, i picked a 97 xr6 tickford ute for a few hundred bucks its was running well just a little rough n could see spark through the split leads.. So I've just changed the leads and it won't start again everything is as normal power wise n  it wants to start mechanically it just wont spark n kick over... Ive been told possibly the dizzy.. But thought I'd ask around so Any help would be greatly appreciated sorry might seem dumb this is my first ford n first project so I'm trying to learn all I can haha cheers

I think so yeah but I just went of the image on a ford page which was 1,5,3,6,2,4 clockwise and 1 and 5 being at the front?? I'm hoping something small because it definitely sounds better n wants to start. Its just missing the spark to fire up 

Yeah I'll give that a crack this arvo cheers heaps mate I've got a mate coming to have a look at some fuse that apparently commonly blows on these models and will stop it starting so hopefully she'll be running tonight haha I'll let ya know cheers again mate