CHESTNUTXE

EF wagon diff swap

i can get a ef wagon diff from the wreckers to go in my xf ute project,but will the ED axel's and brakes bolt on it as the handbrake set up is different on the EL,I HAVE 2 GOOD ED SEDAN DIFFS HERE and wondering if all will go on the EL housing ?

Well I have this very setup on my ute.  It all bolts in, you just need to see your friendly brake person to convert the XF imperial to ef metric adaptor.  PBR does this  ABS  part no mf 121-10-03. E series on is a 10mm fitting.

Handbrake is an issue, I mounted an EF handbrake because the under dash fucker kept bashing my shins.  Its a fucking better setup too.  To sort the cable I welded a nut on the end of the cut cable and filled it with weld.  Domt need a lot of pressure to hold the car still either.

If you want to do the brake change to ea-ed it all bolts up.  Not a fucking problem.

good i will grab it tomorrow,i think the brakes are already gone off it,gunna help me,i have found a xf ute to swap with the xg i bought,i was gunna take the xg diff but i couldnt be fooked as its all in there working good,thanks for that my lord of the wasteland