CHESTNUTXE

84DA CROSSFLOW BUILD

i also noticed it has a 4.five powervalve fitted already,that will be very close to what size i will need for the crossy as it has quite a lumpy cam,most other holleys will have a six .five as std then measure with vaccum guage to suit,i plan to set this thing up east/west,and might pull the engine out soon for dummy fit just for a look.QAeiTSpW_o.jpg

and while at it just a dummy fit of pacemakers,is that gasket around the right way ? seems plug access is fouled,should the flat side of the gasket face outwards or inwards like the way it is atm ? or just trim it to suit ? seems it fits many crossy combo's ,bronco,cortina ,iron head ?VCOKGEua_o.jpg

and while at it just a dummy fit of pacemakers,is that gasket around the right way ? seems plug access is fouled,should the flat side of the gasket face outwards or inwards like the way it is atm ? or just trim it to suit ? seems it fits many crossy combo's ,bronco,cortina ,iron head ?VCOKGEua_o.jpg

Could be one of those multifit ones that suit a variety of engines. If the holes line up and the ports are sealed, you could trim the rest no probs.

Could also be upside down?

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

yes the std ones are 3 and 3 i have that set here as well,the manufacturer supplied this gasket with the headers and bolts too.i will flip it tomozza and have another look .

because the r/cover is taller than usual,im worried the throttle cable mounting east/west will be a problem maybe,unless using a 2 inch or 3 inch spacer to prop the carby up higher,has anybody run into this problem before ?

can someone give some input about wiring the positive red wire on the holley fuel pump to the oil pressure sender << as it states in the wiring diagram,how can the pressure sender operate the electric pump ? see picture or is it a saftey cut out xo8rBY5B_o.jpg

isn't it an oil pressure safety switch? (separate switch added with a T piece on BGDAV's XE)  the instructions above show "optional" oil pressure switch, built in power cut when no oil pressure..

you should have a fuel cut in case of crash, either with the above oil pressure one, or even used a LPG safety cut (you had one in that car, i remember a pic) to cut the fuel pump if the motor stalls(in a crash etc) 

the gemini i have, gets it's signal from the alternator but the lpg cut gets it from negative coil, (tacho signal)