Sign in to follow this  
FOMOCOHO

2017 Kernewek Lowender - Yorke Peninsula

Here's some photo's from Show & Shine a few weekends ago on Copper Coast (May 21). Shot up on the Saturday afternoon as folk's got a cabin at Port Hughes. Bit of a burn-off happening on the way up... was dry up there still. Nice drive about 170km from Adelaide. 

5407-copy_zps2sjw0ade.jpg

The cars started at Walleroo early on the Sunday morning and ended going through Moonta & onto Kadina Oval. Sat at the entry to watch them come in then did the walk around on the oval.

Firstly some fords in the lane, coming onto the oval. I'll add some detail on the walkaround. This is just a few... was busy drooling.:P

1800-copy_zpsogseuon5.jpg3636-copy_zpsaoiupsuc.jpg5015-copy_zpsgdjdzgny.jpg2321-copy_zps4vbidcfz.jpg2335-copy_zpstlptndhw.jpg4636-copy_zpsea17dqme.jpg4654-copy_zpst5cujabn.jpg4613-copy_zpsvvu0nxk9.jpg4702-copy_zpsrjbd8asr.jpg

Not a Ford but who can resist a Jenson Interceptor with 440. Love the V-twin A/C.

4104-copy_zpsqsqkquqz.jpg4126-copy_zpshuft1z73.jpg4140-copy_zpstx57lezp.jpg 4221-copy_zpsrrsgyowp.jpg

Not exactly abundance of rear leg room (must be right back) but like a Landau it has rear buckets.

4227-copy_zpsczqcj4j7.jpg

Never a big fan of the rear but at least they're distinctively unique. They sound good! :P

4434-copy_zpsko3gf5xb.jpg

The two in the foreground are 440's the back one is a 383.

4140-copy_zpstx57lezp.jpg

The other 440. There's two that live nearby (1 same colour as MntlXD), the other (silver) always has a trailer on the back. Good hauler since they go alright.

4131-copy_zpsqzme6ufm.jpg

I sat right behind the purple one on Glynburn Rd the other week (up this end where it's basically single lane) in peak hour traffic. Really didn't need to turn the stereo off and put the window down to hear it but I did. :P

Botophucket is so painful. I have heaps more but slow going while doing other stuff. Was a good day for a show & shine. Wind was cold but still warm in the sunshine all day. 

Couple of old arses.

Whoops it was Kadina Oval, not Moonta. Towns are so close together. Besides, I was in my Bro's car for the trip up through Moonta from Pt Hughes, so wasn't really paying attention besides he has no satnav. Better do some editing. :rolleyes:

0309-copy_zpsb22cvzxi.jpg0519-copy_zpszapcvrqu.jpg

1815-copy_zpslbztax69.jpg1820-copy_zpspm8mjita.jpg

1127-copy_zpsllw040qa.jpg

Friend's family on our road had a P6 same paint/trim as this one when I was a kid while my Mum had the ZG. I prefer the P5 because the dash is same as ZG which is way better. P6 dash is just straight and boring. Like the exterior of P5 and hidden lights too over P6 but it brings back fond memories of a bygone era.

This one was extremely nice.

1734-copy_zps4kqer5yr.jpg1743-copy_zpslzsee6yf.jpg1747-copy_zpscmjw893a.jpg

I love the rear on the T-bird but not a bid fan of the front end. 

0738-copy_zps95cyfjpz.jpg0723-copy_zpslusycxc7.jpg0706-copy_zpsqwjasesr.jpg

Cheers SirkWhy, couldn't have asked for better weather. Heaps of people there as well as Fords!

Photobucket such a pain but i'll add the South East show & shine at Naracoorte swapmeet soon. Lots of good stuff there too, weather not so kind. Few parts you'd like too... Windsor AU 220kW manifolds!