Sign in to follow this  
uterus

Ba falcon

Ok guys 😁 my wifes ba falcon xt Parcel shelf speakers dont work any idea why you guys know of? No mods to stereo i have all the settings right on stereo just dont work am i just missing something simple?

Ok i will go figure out how to get to the speakers from underneath ive never played with the panelling underneath before lol

You would obviously have your front to rear fader set correctly, but have you got the square thing on the display set correctly? It can be set to bias the driver, bias front passengers or rear passengers. Is that set so it's going to all passengers?
(Asuming you know what the hell i'm on about).

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Valvebouncer said:

Could possibly be the head unit

Yeah thats what i thoughtm not going to bother with that as fronts still working so i think i will leave it.

Just now, MNTL.XD said:

You would obviously have your front to rear fader set correctly, but have you got the square thing on the display set correctly? It can be set to bias the driver, bias front passengers or rear passengers. Is that set so it's going to all passengers?
(Asuming you know what the hell i'm on about). emoji1.png

I sort of do yes its in the settings with the square boxes that move around on the dash of the stereo.

21 minutes ago, MNTL.XD said:

Bugger. Worth a shot.

Oh absoutley :) i will do what i always do. Run new wiring from the front speakers down to the back and just bridge them lol

On 6/3/2017 at 10:23 AM, MNTL.XD said:

Update on this i found out it was the speakers them selves on the back shelf 2 new pioneer speakers screwed in from underneath and cut out the panel from boot as speakers sat down to far and i didnt want to cut the parcel shelf and then i was able to use the original covers from the shelf so it looks like i was never there at all. 😁

Bugger. Worth a shot.

Oh absoutley :) i will do what i always do. Run new wiring from the front speakers down to the back and just bridge them lol