galapogos01

Tuning your Falcon with a T.I. Performance J3 Chip

iUaM9HJ.png
We're running a huge tax time sale! Get 10% off on most items store wide using the code taxtime! Hurry, this offer will only run for a limited time!

We also do very sharp pricing on all Turbosmart gear and can order in almost any fuel pump, injector or fitting you need for your build.  Inbox us for more information.

Cheers,
Jason

Im looking at building a budget e85, 75-125hp wet shot 6 cylinder ea-au falcon. Wondering if this tuning package would be up to the task.

Most definitely mate.  The wideband O2 controller is fully E85 compatible, and the J3 will work great with NOS - you can even add a Relay Switch to automatically trigger a NOS tune if you want it to run well both on and off the bottle.  We also have fuel pumps and injectors to get the E85 flowing if you need them (as you probably know, E85 requires 30% more fuel then petrol).

Cheers,

Jason

I love how you guys stay connected to forums and respond really quickly even when there is months between posts in this thread.

To me this shows real commitment to people and is the main reason I will be using your services/products in an upcoming project once I have a few things fall into place. I cant wait to get started, just wish life would hurry its arse up.

I love how you guys stay connected to forums and respond really quickly even when there is months between posts in this thread.

To me this shows real commitment to people and is the main reason I will be using your services/products in an upcoming project once I have a few things fall into place. I cant wait to get started, just wish life would hurry its arse up.

Thanks mate, it can be a lot of work some times so I really appreciate this feedback!

Do you do gm delco's at all?

Sorry we don't at the moment.  Look at delcohacking.net for defs & live tuning memcals to for the GM gear.

Cheers,

Jason

Im just entering in to the world of 4.0L. I have read through this thread and your website.

I recon once i start getting a better understanding of these modern cars ill be placing an order for a chip thingy!  ;)

Absolutely mate, we see gains on completely stock cars.  We can do a Stage 2 J3 Chip to suit the MAF mods (they lean out a little in the midrange with the stock sensor in the larger housing) and alter the timing to suit premium fuel.  We can also remove torque truncation in an Auto.

Price and ordering at http://www.tiperformance.com.au/products/stage-2-j3-chip/

Cheers,

Jason

EyG0oE4.jpg

At T.I. Performance we're counting down the 12 days of Christmas with amazing deals! With up to 12% off on a huge range of products, you're bound to find some stocking stuffers! Sale ends Christmas Eve so get clicking!

Just a question regarding j3 chip. I bought one for my ef 6 cylinder and was all good but realised rev limiter was set past 6800 so I took it out as someone was goin to change it. Now my chip won't work again. When I turn Ignition on thermos come on an car just cranks over. Have tried different ecu's and also another j3 that my mate had in one of his old falcons. Stuck on what the problem is. Any advice would be appreciated. Cheers 

Sounds like someone has loaded the wrong tune onto it.  The tune must be for the correct ECU series for it to work.

Inbox us if you would like us to retune it to suit your ECU.

Cheers,

Jason