RAWDEAL

What coilovers are good for a Ba Sedan?

I am thinking of going coilovers for my new daily 

I have heard pedders make the only ones that can be passed thru a RWC due to the steel body on them?

is there any other good brands , i wouldnt mind double adjustable ones

why coilers over just a damper upgrade like a Koni or Bilstein ? you know 4 Bilstein dampers will be cheaper and make your car handle better than the same price coilers right ? also the rear ones you can fit ourself in 30min so you only have to outlay some $ for the install of the front ones

On 4/10/2017 at 9:38 PM, broken-wheel said:

why coilers over just a damper upgrade like a Koni or Bilstein ? you know 4 Bilstein dampers will be cheaper and make your car handle better than the same price coilers right ? also the rear ones you can fit ourself in 30min so you only have to outlay some $ for the install of the front ones

Makes it to easy to adjust if i have coilovers

why would just shocks handle better?

1 hour ago, RAWDEAL said:

Makes it to easy to adjust if i have coilovers

why would just shocks handle better?

so you can't adjust a set of Koni or Bilstein? for adjustability I would probably go for Bilstein but why do you need to adjust it? if you match the damper tot the spring are you really a racing driver to adjust your suspension every day/week? because if you are then you should have a few set of springs and change them according to the track/road you're on and re-valve the dampers to match

adjustable coilers are good for a brochure ... if you don't believe me buy a set and tell me how many times you adjust them in a year ....not many I can tell you that much. The money you spend on good set of Bilsteins dampers matched to your springs will out handle and outlast ANY coilovers of the same value, that is a fact.

Unless you're a pro driver, circuit or drag strip value for money can't be beaten when it comes to good quality dampers vs chinese YumCha coilovers, hell costs bout $300 to corner weight you car, send the data to King Springs get the springs, send the data and spring rate to a Bilstein dealer and have them build  a set for those specs, install and for the next 10-15 years you will only have to service the damper once and nothing in that price range is available in coilovers ... but what do I know ...

The chinese coilovers are utter junk and pedders are chinese rebadged/painted pieces of shit, so are the taiwanese (they do have better anodising on the aluminium parts) and so are the TEIN crap from japan

The only coilovers that are worth the money imho are https://fortune-auto.com/coilovers/dreadnoughtpro2way/ with the Swift springs, dollar for dollar in coilover world nothing touches them