SPArKy_Dave

STREET MACHINE CARNAGE EPISODES

That dyno must be a bit happy, you would think it would run quicker than that with 142kw at the wheels. Looking forward to more episodes. Scott's 13s for 1300 from a few years ago was also a cool series.

That EL I reckon would have been around the clock a few times by now Dave

That'd be half the fun... wondering what would happen, once the digital odometer hit 999,999km's.

(and seeing what a million km e-series feel's like to drive).

There's used to be a video of one rolling over on YouTube it just went back to zero

That'd be half the fun... wondering what would happen, once the digital odometer hit 999,999km's.

i bought an XD ex taxi about 25 years ago, had 800,000kms  i would consider it worn out.. not the engine, it had heaps of go in it.. the rest of the car was far from tight

There is an EF ex taxi getting around near me. I've been tempted to ask the Ks

Dads a rural cabbie I've seen BF3 wagons with very high mileages

Was it an injected or mixer LPG setup? Must be the injected setup for that power?

Made way more power than I thought then did a way slower time than you would think 140RWKW would do.

Should be a good series. Suprisingly tidy too even allowing for looking better on camera.

FG Falcon was the first to offer the Barra EcoLPi I thought? I just assumed it was LPI and not the old-school LPG converter/mixer, would certainly explain the power increase.

Yeah, keeping an eye on this series myself, looks good.

FG Falcon was the first to offer the Barra EcoLPi I thought? I just assumed it was LPI and not the old-school LPG converter/mixer, would certainly explain the power increase.

Yeah, keeping an eye on this series myself, looks good.

Early fg's had the old style mixer setups and four speed auto, later ones got ecolpi and six speed auto.

Took me 2 days to change the engine on the BA Egas I had (now son has). It's a full on prick of a job.

FG Egas is rated as the same power as the BA (156kw) but having had both the FG Egas has more power and it's a very noticeable​ difference too....

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

dodgy as .. leaving the battery connected seemed a bit iffy also.

rookie mistake with the spigot bush, My brother forgot to put one in for a manual.. box didn't last long.

one thing that seems consistent..buying a car cheap and trying to fix it on the cheap means a lot of work.. especially when there are options to buy a good one for $5000?
(its not like trying to find a rust free XB etc)

still.. keen to see the how it goes, as well as the tunnel vision tuning ..

scotty licking the turbo .. that shit needs a warning.. look away now, creepy guy about to do some weird shit

On 4/28/2017 at 9:48 PM, Ants said:

Being tight on the starting point will come back to bight once that stock btr sees 400 odd rwkw. A zf would lap that up but the btr will be lucky to make off the dyno alive

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

its running a 6 speed i thought? ?