blackxt

Here we go again .

I was the starter at Swan Hill Dragway for both days of Drag Challange, was nice to watch all of the ozfalcon/ford forums cars through the week,

saw you where working out staging the car to get more boost off the line then when I saw it last at test n tune in swan hill.

Was definetly busy days would be a steady stream of cars till around 2pm then would start to ease off to the 3pm cut off.

Transbrake on the shopping list?

I was the starter at Swan Hill Dragway for both days of Drag Challange, was nice to watch all of the ozfalcon/ford forums cars through the week,

saw you where working out staging the car to get more boost off the line then when I saw it last at test n tune in swan hill.

Was definetly busy days would be a steady stream of cars till around 2pm then would start to ease off to the 3pm cut off.

Transbrake on the shopping list?

You swanhill guys are the best btw , so organised .

When I came up for the test and tune I couldn't get any more than 4psi off the launch , I made a new turbo manifold and played with the tune a bit before dc and it got better , I could leave with 10psi .

The cars actually pulled apart now , got some changes happening .. decent boost controller , new engine with higher comp .. I'm going to get the stall reset first and see how it goes , then maybe converter dump . All failing I'll put a trans brake in it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

making it into an instant beast.. because sleepers were so last year?
ESP or some other variant?

Just turning it into a xe kinda , probably still have a few xf bits , but standard xe falcon front and xe rear bar and tail lights , planning on pulling some weight out of the car also .

might of just been the way i was looking at pic, can tell by the front indicator newayz circle on bottom = xe, straight = xd 

ghia spec mock up ?  

Nah no ghias ... I'm not paying that kinda money for headlights , plus the ghia lights get in the way of intercooler pipes .. I'll be happy with it kinda looking like a xe , definitely my preference of the three body shapes.

Looking good man, this will make the car look tuff as. If you go the Fibreglass bonnet you should so buy the Ghia headlights in and make the plumbing work lol, do it. 

Looking good man, this will make the car look tuff as. If you go the Fibreglass bonnet you should so buy the Ghia headlights in and make the plumbing work lol, do it. 

I'll be starting a go fund me page to buy headlights but , out of my price range , plus I don't dislike stock xe fronts any way ... better than xf