CHESTNUTXE

PERFORMANCE GOLD 15X7

That's what I'm thinking of going on my xf, good,looking rims,,especially the 17x10

Deep dished Gold 17's would look shit hot on your van.

I'm leaning more towards charcoal centres. I like the contrast against the bright yellow.1fc50d88f8abb5ed488f07038291758f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

me too for my grand prix replica only thing to think about is 15 or 17 ?

Since it sounds like you'd be going with a more modern turbo kit for the GP replica,

original looking wheels in a bigger size, would fit the.... 'Modern twist on an old favorite'.... theme perfectly. :)

I'd go with 17's.

That'd allow the option of bigger brakes too.

I'm leaning more towards charcoal centres. I like the contrast against the bright yellow.1fc50d88f8abb5ed488f07038291758f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Either way can't go wrong. (i'd still go gold... but i do have a gold wheel fetish, i just love gold wheels for some reason.)

next thing is price i think a set of 4 is around $1300 now the thinking question a set of new simmons with tyres is only $2000 so ?

Maybe some V5's with a custom 17inch hoop?

Simmons isn't the real Aussie made Simmons anymore though.

Retro Wheels bought all the old dies and parts, for the original Simmons wheels.

YEAH true,i think the 20'' looks silly on a xd-f around 15 to 18'' i prefere.

Yeah not many can pull of 20s. Seen a few that look good but so easy to look out of proportion.

I had 20s on my old ute, and got rid of them and went to old school 15x8s and it looked better and drove much better.

back in the 80's 16'' simmons were all the rage,just about every commo had a set,if i was back in that era today i would have bought a set of bbs gold mesh like the ones green tuff had on it,which originated from the porshe cup cars in europe massive 19x14 on the ass